Webinar: If you had to start your firm again, what would you do differently?
At DMY & Associates we see Partners attend seminars or meet with their Networking Groups and learn some great ideas to improve their business, but do not have the resources or skills to deliver and implement them. Or, they put their Projects on hold so that they can meet client demands and obligations. Whether your project/s is to create monthly services, implement the latest technology, have a proper management process, update your current work flow procedure or improve the operations side of your Accounting Business, DMY & Associates’ Practice Management Service can assist you.
With our philosophy of “Listen Strategise and Execute”, it is the “Execution” side of our philosophy that sets us apart from other Consulting or Management Firms. Our Practice Management Service is about taking ownership and being accountable to .
“I’ve created more time for me and am adding more value to my clients. My processes and results have improved in my practice. Thank you!”. David Gorman – DCG Consulting.
Here’s how DMY’s Practice Management Service works….
- We sit down with you, the Principal / Partner to understand the challenges and what you want to achieve over the next 12 months and long term.
- We run a Strategy Day: The objective of this day is broken into 3 parts
- Conduct a firm wide SWOT Analysis
- Create from the SWOT Analysis a 12 month plan that incorporates your vision of the firm, identifies who is responsible, the measurability’s and the time frame
- Main goal of the day is to obtain a Firm wide buy in of your vision, and a plan on how to get there!!
- The Practice Manager begins the service at a minimum 1 day a fortnight, delivering the outcomes from the 12 month plan.
- A Management meeting is held with you, the Practice Manager and an Executive of DMY to;
- Review the 12 month plan and make any necessary adjustments
- Receive any feedback from the Practice Manager
- Review the months KPI’s of the Firm in accordance to the 12 month goal
- Discuss issues or opportunities that arose for the month
- Other operational issues of the firm – What’s working / not working and how to overcome
- This service will give you the ability to leverage DMY’s intellectual property, tools, systems and resources which allow to reach your goals.
“What truly sets DMY & Associates apart from the rest is that they throw themselves into my business. If I was to engage a business coach, I would be given tasks to be done, and I don’t have time for that. DMY does so much of it for me. It is really like having my own management team”. Sharni Clark – Accomplished Accounting Services.
I still need to know more
- Why not join us on a 45 minute lunchtime webinar (AEST) where we will
- Go through our Practice Management Service in detail
- Hear from Darren Xerri who leads our National Practice Management team.
- Answer any further queries you may have
- We’re ready – Lets get started
- Contact us today – There’s so much to gain. Let’s Plan!. Let’s start.
- Contact us directly on 03 9448 2308 for a no obligation catch-up or send us an email at Contact us
Here’s more of what our clients have to say….
“We engaged DMY & Associates to provide Practice Management Services for our Firm. DMY has brought a wonderful mix of professionalism, knowledge and experience in working with me and my team in implementing our goals to transition us to a modern firm and add value to our clients'” Ben Stokes – Bizally.
“I would like to thank the team at DMY for helping us in your contract business manager role. You have made our transition to the ‘cloud’ a lot smoother than it would have been had we handled this internally. Your assistance with reviewing and updating our internal procedures and mentoring team members has also been greatly appreciated”. Matt Salisbury – Salisbury Accountants & Business Advisors.