Back to listings

Northern River Region New South Wales (ID#306)


$800,000 Fees (Partial sale or merger)

About Listing

Established and well regarded two Principal accounting practice in an attractive and thriving location within easy reach of Queensland’s Gold Coast. This practice has a diverse and quality small business client base with minimal concentration risk and few basic I-returns. Fees are growing, profitability is very healthy and debtors are well managed. There is the potential for further growth including capitalising on the area’s population growth and the Principals' strong connections within the local community, lifting pricing over time and offering additional services. This opportunity would ideally suit an established practice looking to expand and create economies of scale, or an individual looking for a lifestyle change.

Reason for sale: The Vendors are looking to sell or merge in order to gain access to greater resources and support. This will enable one Principal, in their late fifties with 45% equity, to sell out and transition to retirement while the other Principal, in their early forties with 55% equity, is looking for a likeminded partner (individual or firm) to continue growing the practice over the medium term while retaining a material level of equity.

Get in touch with Mark or Daniel now.

Get in touch now

Register your interest

Please enter Company.

Submitting your message...



This will only take a few seconds. Please wait...

If you're not automaticaly redirected, click here


{{ errorTitle }}

{{ errorDescription }}

Try again